Why is my acer nitro 5 not powering up?

Scoped
Scoped Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Today I have tried to power up my acer nitro 5 an515-52 and it didn't show any sign of power other that the red light when I plug in the AC and a blue light for 5 seconds when I click on the power button. As well as this, my fans aren't starting, I can not hear any power up sounds, there is no backlighting on the keyboard and the screen is black.

Answers

• MihaiEVO
    MihaiEVO Member Posts: 72 Devotee WiFi Icon
    I think @egydiocoelho could help you out. I've seen him doing a great job at helping people out with this issue. Is your laptop still under warranty? If you can't fix the issue at home with the help of the community, you can send it to warranty and get it fixed. Usually you get 24 month warranty for the laptop and 12 for the power adapter.
  • Hello! I suggest you try to reset the battery and check this button:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)