next@acer 2020

NITRO 5 AN515-43-ROSA built-in SSD and HDD 1TB. But HDD is not showing. What can i do?

Kelly21Kelly21 Member Posts: 1 New User
I recently bought a NITRO 5 AN515-43-ROSA built-in SSD and HDD 1TB. The windows was installed in SSD NVMe. Upon checking, the HDD 1TB is not showing. only the SSD 237 GB. What can i do? please help me.

FAQ & Answers

• batmalinbatmalin Member Posts: 1,802 Mainframe Wrangler
    Did BIOS shows it? Can you see it under disk management?
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26691174

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 54,878 Trailblazer
    Also, is sata mode in rst with optane or ahci in bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    Also, is sata mode in rst with optane or ahci in bios?
    Should be AHCI as this is an AMD system.

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 54,878 Trailblazer
    Yes it's true. I had read an515-53 lol. But can you confirm if there is any option to activate the raid on your @batmalin model?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    edited June 30
    This board doesn`t have RAID controller, default and only option is AHCI. So yes, he confirms :)
    @egydiocoelho don`t be mad, just messing with you ;) (third column for verification)