next@acer 2020

I PURCHASED DISPLAY REFRESH RATE OF 144HZ BUT I D NOT ABLE T CHANGE REFRESH RATE FRM 60HZ T 144HZ

SUNNYSINGH1268SUNNYSINGH1268 Member Posts: 3 New User
I PURCHASED DISPLAY REFRESH RATE OF 144HZ BUT I D NOT ABLE T CHANGE REFRESH RATE FRM 60HZ T 144HZ

Predator triton 700

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 53,902 Trailblazer
    Can you provide the exact model of the notebook and the display?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SUNNYSINGH1268SUNNYSINGH1268 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Predator Triton 700 PT715-51 with graphic card GTX 1060 6GB
    I would like to know the exact model. Example PT715-51-77DD
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SUNNYSINGH1268SUNNYSINGH1268 Member Posts: 3 New User
    this is total number 

I cannot find this specific model on the acer website. Can you check the monitor on the panelook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer