Acer nitro 5 an515-42 R72M fans make buzzing/rattling noise

Options

Answers

• Robin038
    Robin038 Member Posts: 125 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    But should i upgrade back to 1.18? But I am afraid that Windows Will roll out more bios updates so in the future it get worse... 
  • Robin038
    Options
    And now I cant see gpu usage and temps in nitrosense in bios 1.16...

I Will never buy an acer laptop again 
  • Robin038
    Options
    I mean with amd
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried using throttlestop to undervolting and avoid strangulation?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Robin038
    Options
    Nope and i wont u think I have to live with it... But isnt it dangerous that I have firmware updates off in windows? For my bios? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The recommendation is to actually disable the firmware driver in the device manager, so that windows update does not force the update of the bios.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Robin038
    Options
    But now nitrosense doesnt show gpu usage... And temps... After upgrading back from 1.13 to 1.16 because 1.13 had some performance issues.. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Robin038
    Options
    Already did that
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I will add colleague @batmalin and @xapim to this topic.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Robin038
    Options
    Hmmm still no reaction
  • Robin038
    Options
    I now have an issue with the battery

MY battery lasts for 2 hours with browsing and other standard things and external keyboard and mouse connected (RGB)

But I looked up on the battery thing in windows cmd and i saw that my battery had a wear level of 25 percent and the capacity is like 35WH Instead of 48wh

So... What is wrong? I reset my Windows 2 weeks ago so i cant see if it already was there and it if it was a bad battery

I always play on ac adapter and sometimes when I am gaming my laptop drains like 3 percent... 

Also when my laptop is shut down it drains a few percentages like 5 or 7 and i didnt mentioned that earlier or I never saw it.... 

What is the problem here? 
  • Robin038
    Options
    I bought it in september 2019 btw
  • Robin038
    Options
    here a picture

• Robin038
    Options
    whoops forgot to add it

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    About the noise in the fans, can you record a video and post it on youtube? About the temperatures, check the maximum temperature reached, after playing for a few hours and also perform a stress test!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Robin038
    Options
    What type of stress test? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    These are programs that perform some tests on the CPU and GPU. The fans still showing noises?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Robin038
    Options
    Can you name a stress test? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can use the AIDA64 program and GPUZ!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer