I have Acer C27 27" PC silver, can I add a 2and monitor and if yes how?

Options
Nakkers
Nakkers Member Posts: 3 New User
Hell. Wondering if I can add a 2and monitor to my all in on? If yes how please. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    There are multiple C27 models. Which do you have? The older ones have an HDMI-Out port on the back and you attach that to your 2nd monitor.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Nakkers
    Nakkers Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hello. I ended up getting a USB one. It works but I think I down loaded the wrong driver as my screen is the wrong size.  
  • billsey
    Options
    Which C27 do you have? Are you using USB-C to connect to the monitor then?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Goose51503
    Goose51503 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    billsey I need your help I just bought and AIO C27 962 UR12 YOU SAID THE OLD ONES HAVE HDMI PORTS WELL I GOT THIS BRAND NEW FROM NEBRAKSA FURN MART AND I AM USING THE HDMI PORT TO MY SAMSUNG 28 INCH MONITOR THAT I HAVE USED FOR 6MONTHS WITH MY JUNKY LAPTOP AND I FINALLY REPLACED LAPTOP WITH THIS ACER IT'S NOT OLD THOUGH OR I HOPE IT'S NOT BUT IT WORKS FINE WHEN I USE BY ITSELF AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE BOTH MONITORS HOOKED UP AND IT'S WORKING BUT USUALLY IT WILL WORK FOR 5 MIN THEN THE SAMSUNG TURNS OFF OR BLACK AND THE ACER TURNS OFF AND ON REPEATEDLY AND IT DOESN'T DETECT ANOTHER MONITOR IN THE SETUP DISPLAY SCREENS I HAVE IT SET ON THE RIGHT EVERYTHING AND HAVE TRIED DIFF OUTLETS AND HDMI CORDS AND MY LAPTOP STILL WORKS WITH THE SAMSUNG MONITOR BUT FOR SOME REASON THE NEW ACER AND 6 MO OLD SAMSUNG WON'T JIVE TOGETHER I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR IF I CALL ACER OR TAKE IT  BACK BUT DON'T WANT TO DO THAT CAN YOU HELP ? IT MAKES NO SENSE WINDOWS IS UPDATED AND IT SAYS DRIVERS ARE ALL UP TO DATE IT'S JUST CRAZY
    THANK YOU 
  • billsey
    Options
    I don't see any reason why your setup shouldn't work well. Your Aspire C27-962 shouldn't have any issues going out the HDMI port to another monitor. Try swapping it out with the vendor if it's been a short enough time and poen a ticket with Acer is it's been too long.
  • Willo1972
    Willo1972 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

can I use a different monitor on my c27 all in one. The monitor that comes with it has stuffed up twice. I just want to plug it into a different monitor? I can't see where I can plug that type of plug into a different monitor. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

• billsey
    Options

You should start a new thread with your issue. The plug you show is a power plug.