next@acer 2020

Upgrade my Acer laptop to hdd.

selamiselami Member Posts: 8 New User
I use Extensa 215 51g model laptop. I want to do ssd upgrade can I do?

Best Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 53,902 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, your model accepts a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Extensa-215-51G/163075

The disassembly is very similar to that of the a315-43:

Install windows:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    Accepted Answer
    Please post your question in English, not Turkish, so that I can understand. Now, about your question, you can actually install a hard drive. but you will need to purchase the sata cable and hard drive bracket.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy the hard drive and sata cable in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Accepted Answer
    Please ask your question in English.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Accepted Answer
    I don't know how many pins the sata cable has. But the one I told you about earlier is the correct sata cable.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Accepted Answer
    You are welcome my friend:

Rica ederim, dostum.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 53,902 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, your model accepts a ssd m2 2280 sata 3 or nvme, see: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Extensa-215-51G/163075

The disassembly is very similar to that of the a315-43:

Install windows:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• selamiselami Member Posts: 8 New User
    Öncelikle teşekkürler. İkinci bir depolama birimi ilave yapabilir miyim?
    Benim laptopumda hdd kiti çıkmadı. a315-43'ünki gibi bir kit sipariş etsem olur mu?
    Accepted Answer
    Please post your question in English, not Turkish, so that I can understand. Now, about your question, you can actually install a hard drive. but you will need to purchase the sata cable and hard drive bracket.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Which lit compatible with Extensa 215 51g model? Where can I get it? And no Turkey.
    Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy the hard drive and sata cable in Turkey.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

kaç pinli 
    Accepted Answer
    Please ask your question in English.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

How many pins of flex cable?

Accepted Answer
    I don't know how many pins the sata cable has. But the one I told you about earlier is the correct sata cable.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

teşekkürler

Accepted Answer
    You are welcome my friend:

Rica ederim, dostum.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

edited 8:38AM

Acer Extensa 215 Model HDD Flex Kablo Kaç Pin?