Acer Iconia one 10 B3A40 Charging fault

S4B1R
S4B1R Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
My Acer Iconia One 10 B3A40 doesnt charge at all, tryed multiple wires, plugs it doesnt work. It doesnt turn on, doesnt boot into recovery mode nothing happens. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Has it sat for a long time, long enough to drop the battery charge to 0% or less?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • S4B1R
    S4B1R Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    Has it sat for a long time, long enough to drop the battery charge to 0% or less?
    Nope my brother was using it and the tablet ran out of battery and it shut down normally and then it wouldnt charge back up again and it wouldnt switch on
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    So those symptoms usually only show when the battery has gotten too low to recharge, and that usually takes some time, since the normal state is to shutdown on low battery well before that threshold. Are you still in warranty? Now would be the time to contact Acer support. If you are out of warranty you might try opening it up and disconnecting then reconnecting the battery wires a few times to make sure there is not built up corrosion on the contacts.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.