Predator desktop orion 5000 PO5-600s Compatible RAM

Options
sidewinder49
sidewinder49 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited July 2023 in Predator Desktops
My desktop Predator orion  5000 as 16GB DDR4 2666mhz of ram which is in 2 sticks of 8GB I was looking for 2 more sticks of 8GB but the ram already in my computer are made by a south Korea company  SKHYNIX and boy are they expensive any body know what other ram make is compatible with this computer ty
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    These are the information published by acer:

I believe you will be able to purchase a pair of ddr4 rams with xmp hyper-x or 2666mhz vengeance profiles.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sidewinder49

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ty for your help I will look online 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example PO5-610-UR11.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sidewinder49

Tinkerer

Options
    Predator PO5-600s D     
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    These are the information published by acer:

I believe you will be able to purchase a pair of ddr4 rams with xmp hyper-x or 2666mhz vengeance profiles.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sidewinder49

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ty for your help I will look online 
  • XenonAlfie
    XenonAlfie Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options

It depends on model, the PO5-600s is quite a bit different than later models…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.