Boot hoop nitro 5 i57300 sdhdd

Options
Asron
Asron Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I’m having issue my computer won’t pass the Acer screen I made a usb windows boot drive from Microsoft . I disabled secure boot and done the f12 boot it comes up with the usb but doesn’t boot it. I believe the issue happened after a windows update on restart is this the wrong usb file what am I missing here ? I can’t get into any of the Acer screen with the f10 +alt or whatever it is it starts to load and then still resets 

Best Answer

• Asron

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ssd was bad I took it out put a hdd fires the usb woot

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. Does the same problem occur when resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
     It’s a An515-53-55g9 Tried the battery reset nothing I’m thinkin maybe the ssd is bad? Or is it the wrong format I know there is a legacy and something else I’m not sure the difference but is the usb formatted wrong it just weird how I can’t even get the Acer f12 setup to load btw  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't think the ssd is in trouble. Can you send some pictures of the bios settings? Have you converted the usb stick to gpt in power shell with administrator?
    diskpart
    list disk
    sel disk x
    clean 
    convert gpt
    create partition primary
    format fs=fat32 quick
    assign

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    I have not I’m am doing it now and I will try again thanks if it doesn’t work I’ll post the pics 
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    What one do you download iso file or the other
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    I’ve tried the usb flash from Microsoft and iso with Rufus it just won’t load it I’ve tried every option with the bios 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If you still have the operating system supplied by acer installed on the hdd, try this procedure:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Asron

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Ssd was bad I took it out put a hdd fires the usb woot
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you enter the model of the ssd? Did the ssd appear in the bios information guide?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes it did I reinstalled the windows on the new drive put the ssd back in doesn’t show up in windows intel 600 256gb
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    The computer literly prolly has less then 60 hours on too
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You probably purchased the ssd with some flaw. Now, have you checked if the same problem occurs on another computer? Can you enter the model of the ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    The ssd came in the computer I bought it like that
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    Model Ssdpenkkw256g7 it’s a 600p series intel 
  • Asron

Tinkerer

Options
    I bought a new ssd and it works great now I bought the hdd used for 10$ to confirm what I thought was the ssd
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the new ssd you purchased?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer