Storage upgrade Travelmate P449-G2-M

FrancoM
FrancoM Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I was thinking of upgrading my storage to a SSD or M.2 but still wanted to preserve my HDD.
Can this be done on my laptop? I read somewhere that there's a slot for M.2 for this computer (meaning I could possibly keep the HDD and add an M.2).
If so, does anyone know which M.2 are compatible with my laptop?

Thanks in advance,

Franco.

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FrancoM
    FrancoM Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks! I'm really having issues figuring out which M.2 can be compatible with my notebook. How can I check M.2 compatibility beyond the models that appear in the userbenchmark website? I need some help
  • Acer tested these ssds on the model P449-G2-M:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)