Acer Care Center stuck on searching for updates

Mirec0102
Mirec0102 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hello, I have problem with Acer Care Center. I have the newest version 4.00.3012 from Windows Store and when I want search for updates, it gets stuck on searching animation - it wont find any updates neither says there are no updates. Can someone help?

Answers

• Try installing appxbundle and then check if the problem still occurs.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mirec0102
    Mirec0102 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Now I cant start app at all :(
  • Try restarting the acc service:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nodokaine
    Nodokaine Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having the exact same issue with my Predator Helios 300. 

• This problem occurred after upgrading windows to version 2004.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• bemaskell
    bemaskell Member Posts: 1 New User
    Jan. 2022 - I am having this same issue with a newly purchased ConceptD 3.   From what I can tell I have downloaded and installed the latest version of Acer Care Center after having to go searching to see if there was an update.