Does anyone know how to fix Acer Aspire black screen

Options
IrfanJ
IrfanJ Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
When I turn on my laptop, the indicator (in which tells the laptop is turned on) started blinking, but my screen is still black, and not even the Acer logo pops up. I have done everything from holding the power button and using a pin to push the battery reset button on the back but nothing works. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the laptop? example a515-51-58vh. Have you checked this button?
    Acer nitro A515-51-78D6 no liga depois de instalar o SSD  Acer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    The model is Acer Aspire Es1-512 series
  • IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    The only option it has is pressing the battery reset with a pin or unscrewing the entire laptop 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the acer logo appear when connecting an external monitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    oh i will try to do that
  • IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    nothing happened, the monitors shows nothing and says no signal
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if the problem occurs by changing the ram?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    i changed the ram and the problem is still occuring

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    but this time the power is on and the laptop is charging but no display
    i just changed the ram and nothing happened, I even connected to my tv and said no signal

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does your model have this button?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    isnt that the button for resetting the battery
    yah my motherboard does have it

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then put some layers of electrical tape to better press the button, as shown in the previous photos.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    so i put extra layer of electric tape on top of the reset button and then what do I do

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Check if the problem still occurs.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    nothing happened

• IrfanJ

Tinkerer

Options
    the screen is still not displaying anything

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked with another ram?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer