Stuck in acer logo - Aspire 4352

Options
glenn0521
glenn0521 Member Posts: 10 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have Acer Aspire 4352

Is Windows 10  can run in that model without any problem?

because I installed Windows 10 in my pc. however when I finished installing it did not boot continuously.,it always stop at window logo for me to go to desktop I need press F12 and select boot manager all over again...

Please help me out... thanks

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,697 Trailblazer
    Options
    There may be some problems but not serious. If you press F12 and select boot manager, does Win10 then start OK? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• glenn0521
    Options
    it boot when you press F12 and boot manager. is there anything I can do to skip pressing f12 and boot manger, and directly boot windows
  • JackE
    Options
    Shut the machine off. Press and hold the F2 key then press the power button to turn the machine on. The BIOS menu should appear. Click on the MAIN tab. Disable the F12 boot option. Then press F10 to save BIOS menu settings and exit the BIOS. Then try booting it again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• glenn0521
    Options
    I try however the problem it did not boot and stuck in acer logo.. 
  • JackE
    Options
    Re-enable the F12 key option in the BIOS Main tab. Then boot into Windows again using the F12 key. Then press WIN+R and enter 'msconfig'. In the box that pops up, click the Boot tab. Please post screenshot. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• glenn0521
    Options

boot option
  • JackE
    Options
    OK. Looks good. Shut down. Then get back into the BIOS menu with F2 key. What does the BIOS Boot tab look like? What is the Boot priority order? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• mrlio
    mrlio Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi there, i didnt create a new thread since i think this would be like the problem. I cant pass through Acer logo no matter whatsoever keys to be pressed or hold. I even try to hard reset the battery with a pin but still no luck. Please help.