SOLUTION : how to keep keyboard lighting ON for ACER Nitro 7 AN715-51

Options
terry69
terry69 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
this works to keep the keyboard lighting ON / keeps if from defaulting to OFF after 30 seconds....

thanks to user "Harsh3338" who wrote in Dec 2019: 

Not sure if this is a late post, but let me put it out there.
I am using Nitro 5 AN515-43, and found a solution for the Keyboard back light.

-> Open NitroSense application (default app for Fan control), if you don't have it please download from the Acer website & install the latest version, if it is supported for your machine.
-> Go to Settings (Click on the gear icon you find on top right corner).
-> You will find Keyboard Setting there, just below that "Backlight off after 30 Seconds" -> just Disable this option and you are good to go.
-> To increase the backlight brightness press Fn + F10
-> To decrease the backlight brightness press Fn + F9
-> You're Welcome :-)

https://community.acer.com/en/post/quote/573425/Comment_765870

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    it is important to note that this predator sense configuration does not work when the notebook is connected to the battery.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)