Options
Billyvandome
Billyvandome Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi,
my laptop model is the following :
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-76AE 

It has been working well over the past 8 months. I just updated Windows 10 and now the USB-C port is no longer working.
It seems disabled or offline.
In the Device Manager there is an exclamation mark near UCM-UCSI ACPI Device :
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I tried everything : uninstall device, uninstall driver, etc. No success.
I connected 2 different USB-C devices to the laptop and none is recognized.
It worked well before today's windows update.

Any idea ?
Thanks for helping.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you update drivers on the intel website? If it doesn't solve the problem, try to restore windows to a date before the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Billyvandome
    Billyvandome Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    What driver is it ?
  • JBGoode
    JBGoode Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi,
    my laptop model is the following :
    Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-76AE 

It has been working well over the past 8 months. I just updated Windows 10 and now the USB-C port is no longer working.
    It seems disabled or offline.
    In the Device Manager there is an exclamation mark near UCM-UCSI ACPI Device :
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I tried everything : uninstall device, uninstall driver, etc. No success.
    I connected 2 different USB-C devices to the laptop and none is recognized.
    It worked well before today's windows update.

Any idea ?
    Thanks for helping.

I have the same problem. Same model. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)