Why won’t the Triton 500 CPU fan go faster?

Options
VexyVenom
VexyVenom Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I own a Triton 500 Predator Laptop. I’ve had it for about 6 months now and for some reason the CPU fan won’t go over 4700 rpm when it used to go 6100 rpm

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you tell if coolboost is on and what temperatures are the gpu and cpu reaching?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VexyVenom

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i can but it just wont go over 4700 rpm for cpu fan even if it is at max and heating more than it should
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when you reset the battery? Also, is coolboost enabled? Is your model pt515-51 or pt515-52?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VexyVenom

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes cool boost is enabled. Idk how to reset the battery
  • VexyVenom

Tinkerer

Options
    btw. it is a pt515-51

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Turn off the notebook, disconnect the power adapter, then press this button for five seconds and leave the notebook off for five minutes:

See this table as well:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer