My SB220Q stopped working

Options
BOMMER
BOMMER Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives
So I had bought this monitor cause of the good review Linus gave, so I bought it and it was pretty good. But after a month of use it stopped working. I was going to turn it on and it looked like it was working cause the logo turned on but then the screen showed nothing else. Confused, I unplugged and re plugged the power and all that changed was that the indicator light was on, even though I did not turn the monitor on yet. So I first checked the backlight if there was a problem there but it was ok. So I thought it might be the capacitor but they also looked ok, also I had bought this monitor off of amazon so it might of been bad at first. So basically it won’t show anything and the indicator light just stays on when plugged in. If someone can tell me why that would be really cool.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    It sounds like you ahve been trying all the right things. Contact Acer support and start a warranty ticket on it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.