Acer AC100 whith black screen ( onboard intel graphic desactiavted)

Options
sosoff
sosoff Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hi, 

I saved ac100 server from garbage last week, 
But when i plug monitor and power et turn it on, Nothing is showed on monitor , 
I suposed the last user desactivated the onboard graphic card . 

I tryed to reset bios settings , whit remove battery and move jumper JP1 from ( 1-2 )  to ( 2-3) but nothing happend .  
The manuel of AC100S not AC100 speak about jumper  J03 but nothing too . 

If someone with same issu had find solution ..... Thank's ...  excuse my english  :) 

Answers

• sosoff
    Options
    This this the jumpers , i hope,
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    I don't believe any of those jumpers were a disable for the onboard video. Do you get any POST beeps when powering it up? You might just be discovering why it was where it was. :) I don't have access to the service manual any longer, due to the age, but I'll ask and see if they can resurrect it for me.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • sosoff
    Options
    Thank you for your answer.  jumpers are not to deactivate the graphics card but to reset the bios.  because at the beginning I heard a beep.  the led of the keyboard and the mouse also lit up.  but with several reset attempts now no more beeps and the keyboard and mouse no longer light up.  I do not find any doc on the AC100.  there is only one for the AC100S and the motherboard is slightly different.