My Laptop doesn't turn on

Kittykitty
Kittykitty Member Posts: 1 New User
So i got a blue screen a couple Times, and then i scan the barcode that pop up in the blue screen, after that i follow the step,that i have to turn off and turn on the laptop to get into safe mode, but before i get into safe mode, my laptop doesn't turn on anymore. I wonder what is the problem, i hope somebady can help me.
My brother said it was overuse and probably motherboard failure. But i doubt that.

FAQ & Answers

• PradyumanPareek
    PradyumanPareek Member Posts: 2 New User
    So i got a blue screen a couple Times, and then i scan the barcode that pop up in the blue screen, after that i follow the step,that i have to turn off and turn on the laptop to get into safe mode, but before i get into safe mode, my laptop doesn't turn on anymore. I wonder what is the problem, i hope somebady can help me.
    My brother said it was overuse and probably motherboard failure. But i doubt that.
    Did you find any solution, I'm also suffering from same problem please help.
  • fazaz
    fazaz Member Posts: 2 New User
    same with me
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,563 Pathfinder
    Create a windows bootable USB. Boot from it into safe mode.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045

Assistance by Acer

The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the Acer Community User Agreement.

• swiftevopoweron-tertiarybanner_620x335
    Swift Series Intel® Evo™

Power On

• xbox-agw-tertiary-banner-620
    Game Pass

Game Pass

• win-11-pro-banner
    Windows 11 Pro

Windows 11 Pro for Acer business laptops

• chromebook-gaming
    Gaming on Chromebook

Gaming on Chromebook