nitro 5 2020 version cpu and gpu position?

ALDRIAN
ALDRIAN Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
i have a question on nitro 5 2020 version since many complained about their nitro 5 heating problem cause of the CPU & GPU are near each other, how far is the cpu and gpu are seperated this time? cause i see reviews on youtube but they havent tried to peek at the structure of the board, i need a better cooling cause of my country's hot environment 

Answers

• I don't know the exact distance. but if your model is an515-54, watch this video:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

I don't know the exact distance. but if your model is an515-54, watch this video:
    yeh thats the 2019model but what about 2020model if its the same distance then its just the same as 2019model except their fans are seperated this time
  • What is the exact model of notebook? example AN515-54-777F
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

its 

AN515-55-52KW

• I will try to acquire the manual for this model to send a screenshot of the motherboard.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

I will try to acquire the manual for this model to send a screenshot of the motherboard.
    thnks bruh👍
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,027 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020
    Can you tell if the model a715-75g has a USB 3.1 port with thunderbolt and display port?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

i dont know they havent release yet but it would be nice to have them on a nitro 5
  • I am still trying to get the manual with more details for that specific model.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

I am still trying to get the manual with more details for that specific model.
    its ok i found one review about it thnks
  • @ALDRIANCan you post the comment link?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HazratAli
    HazratAli Member Posts: 1 New User
    see here

• ALDRIAN

Tinkerer

its a diferent model but both are similar stucture they are the new upcoming 2020 version https://youtu.be/RLN5cyF_Pko
  • I found this information:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer