Swift 5 low volume

dch236
dch236 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I've just bought a Swift 5 and i'm having problems with the volume which is just too low. I've tried all the usual fixes including deleting / reloading the synaptics drive but to no avail. I'm using chrome browser. I have another swift 5 which is about 2 yrs old, it uses a Realtek driver and is much much louder. Any ideas ?

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example SF315-51-58VH.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dch236

Tinkerer

SF514-54T-5843
  • uncheck the "limited output" option.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dch236

Tinkerer

I don't have those menus, what version of windows 10 are you working on?
  • dch236

Tinkerer

Also I see that you are using Realtek driver instead of Synaptics which comes as standard with the new version of windows 10
  • You certainly have these menus. Search here:

Click in speakers:
    How to Adjust Audio Balance in Windows 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dch236

Tinkerer

I have two swift 5 laptops, the older, like yours uses Realtek and has no sound issues. The menus are the same as yours however the new laptop uses Symantec and the menus are different. 
  • Can you send some screenshots of the sound control panel?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• HIMANSHU1721
    HIMANSHU1721 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

PLEASE HELP ! I have the same problem ! swift 5 2020 model synaptics sound. only 50 % sound. tried everything. downloaded realtek but not supporting ! 
  • @HIMANSHU1721 Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer