Predator Helios 300 PH-317-53 can´t remove back panel

MemoRorschach
MemoRorschach Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi, I need to remove the back panel for a ram upgrade on my Helios 300 PH-317-53 but I can´t, I remove all the screws and manage to pry open the side lids, but it seems to be something else holding it up on the middle of the panel, is there a hidden screw or some kind of glue?, I´m afraid to use force and break something.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MemoRorschach
    Hi, thanks, but mine seems to be a lot harder, I´ve done that already and it still has something else holding it up rignt in the middle, I can´t see anything else so I don´t know if I should just pull harder, but doesn´t seem right it feels really hard, not like just the lids.
  • MemoRorschach
    I’ve tried it again, and it looks like the cover is glued to the battery somehow, is it normal? Can the cover still be removed?
  • MemoRorschach
    Hi, thank you again, I finally did it, turns out there where a couple of clipping lids just there above the battery, some strong manipulating and it gave, sorry it was the first time I tried to open it and it is a new computer, little afraid of breaking something.
  • I’ve tried it again, and it looks like the cover is glued to the battery somehow, is it normal? Can the cover still be removed?
    Despite having solved the problem, send a photo of the place that was glued to the lower case.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lambros
    Lambros Member Posts: 4 New User
    Here are some photos.

• Thanks. Because of these photos, other users will be more attentive when disassembling the ph317-53.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer