X38 AND X38P

MPcdnMPcdn Member Posts: 4 New User
Can anyone send me information on these monitors and what is the difference.  I would also like to know price and availability.

Thank you

Best Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 12,399 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    As far as I know the X38 designates the full model line. The version for the US is X38PB, for other countries it will be X38Pxxx.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
    Accepted Answer
    Yeah, the marketing folks always want it as fast as possible, the engineers want to have it fully tested, the production people want to have all the parts before starting to build, ... we just have to wait. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

FAQ & Answers

Accepted Answer
    As far as I know the X38 designates the full model line. The version for the US is X38PB, for other countries it will be X38Pxxx.
  • MPcdnMPcdn Member Posts: 4 New User
    Is there any idea when it could be out?
    Your guess is as good as anyone's. :)
  • MPcdnMPcdn Member Posts: 4 New User
    I wish the company put out a statement!
    Accepted Answer
    Yeah, the marketing folks always want it as fast as possible, the engineers want to have it fully tested, the production people want to have all the parts before starting to build, ... we just have to wait. :)