Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 - not working

Aisha2019
Aisha2019 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi
I have got a TravelMate X and today suddenly it wireless has stopped working. I have downloaded the new driver from (Acer support Wireless LAN_Intel_20.50.3.3_W10x64_A) on a memory stick. I have tried installing it to the laptop through the memory stick but to no avail. can you help please.
Thanks and regards

Edited the content to hide personal information
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• Can you inform the computer model and better explain the problem? Exemplo AN515-51-75KZ.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aisha2019

Tinkerer

TravelMate X514-51
  • Can you explain better what you mean by "not working"? Is the wireless network card not detecting the networks?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aisha2019

Tinkerer

Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 not working. Internet status is not connected . No available network found
  • Aisha2019

Tinkerer

is someone going to help 
  • OK! Try uninstalling and deleting the wireless network card driver and then restart windows:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Aisha2019

Tinkerer

I have uninstalled and restarted but still no joy
  • Has windows been updated recently? What happens when you restore windows to an earlier date than the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Does the adapter appear in Device Manager? Does DM have any complaints about it?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.