Nitro sense not working everytime i load it up it opens the app but there are no numbers

Options
Biruk
Biruk Member Posts: 8 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives

it wont show the gpu or the cpu temps even during high loads and i cant controll my fans i updated my bios to check if that would fix it but its still not working help

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model? Example GX-792-58HH. Have you tried to uninstall nitro sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Biruk
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model? Example GX-792-58HH. Have you tried to uninstall nitro sense?
    Nitro AN515-53 I7-8750H 8GB RAM 
  • Biruk
    Options
    I did unistall and install it same problem

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Try resetting the battery and see if the problem persists:

Go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-53 and run the installation and check if the problem with the fans remains.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Biruk
    Options
    Now predator sense blinks 3 times then closes

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you change the name here? Go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-53 and run the installation and check if the problem with the fans remains.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Biruk
    Options
    Already did that before installation

• Biruk
    Options
    Reinstalled it but it still blinks 3 times with predator logo then stops

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check how the model name is appearing in the system information?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Biruk
    Options
    Ok here it is

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! I would just like to have confirmed that the model name is correct. What happens when you install appxbundle?
    predator sense no abre  Acer Community

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Biruk
    Options
    it asks to reinstall or launch 
    i launched it and it still the same

• Scared62
    Scared62 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Ok go sue ever if the problem persists 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer