Power bank specifications

Hahaha
Hahaha Member Posts: 243 Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Nitro AN515-51. i7-7700hq, 16GB DDR4, 4GB gtx1050, 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD.
What power banks can make it go for at least an hour or so for browsing/streaming(not referring to games)? Prefer those available in India.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    This specific model does not have the power delivery function on the USB 3.1 port.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• With energy banks, are you referring to the lithium battery? If so, these are the compatible batteries:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hahaha
    With energy banks, are you referring to the lithium battery? If so, these are the compatible batteries:

I meant like an external battery, you know, the kind used to charge phones through USB. Is this what your answer means?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    This specific model does not have the power delivery function on the USB 3.1 port.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hahaha
    Oh I see. Thanks so the reply
  • you are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer