How do I delete my account?

I want to delete my Acer account completely cuz I have moved to Asus, how do I do it

Answers

• @Acer-Karp Can you help this user?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    LiliPiri said:
    I want to delete my Acer account completely cuz I have moved to Asus, how do I do it
    I have sent a pm to further assist you. Please reply to the pm so we can help you with your request.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I replied to it.
  • Wait for the acer-karp moderator to contact you again.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • stop
    stop Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can you please help delete my account!
  • George-Acer_Retired
    George-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hello stop,

The Acer Community forum discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Please check your Private Messagesfor instructions on how to send an account deletion request. This topic will now be closed.

Thanks,
    Acer-George
This discussion has been closed.