What is lcd overdrive in nitro 7 nitro sense should I turn it on or off

shalomsam17
shalomsam17 Member Posts: 164 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
What is that

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shalomsam17
    So should I use it  will it help in competitive gaming 
  • I think so. What is your display model?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shalomsam17
    where do i find display number

• check here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shalomsam17
    Nitro an715-51

• To do this, go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator Ph315-52 to Nitro AN715-51 and install.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shalomsam17
    These link didn't work  :'(
  • shalomsam17
    Ok it works I'm dumb lol after installing what's should I do
  • shalomsam17
    So should I turn overdrive on ?
  • shalomsam17
    and should i overclokck my gpu in the predator sense ? pls tell
  • shalomsam17
    and do  i turn lcd overdrive on
  • Yes, you can leave overdrive enabled. I also enable turbo on the predator sense for more performance.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer