Win 10 hibernates spontaneously [Model Name: SF514-54T | Part Number: NX.HHYEV.001]

mentos
mentos Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi,

a few weeks ago my acer Swift SF514 started to hibernate spontaneously. There might be a few consecutive days with flawless operation and then there are days with 2-3 hibernation events. This is especially annoying when I am in video conferences.
Windows 10 Event log shows errors like the following around the time of the hibernation.
I would be grateful for any hints of tipps.

mentos

"ESIF(8.6.10401.9906) TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 5968340 ms DPTF Build Version: 8.6.10401.9906 DPTF Build Date: Jun 14 2019 17:55:37 Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\manager\domainworkitem.cpp @ line 79 Executing Function: DomainWorkItem::writeDomainWorkItemErrorMessagePolicy Message: Unhandled exception caught during execution of work item Framework Event: DomainPowerControlCapabilityChanged [25] Participant: TCPU [6] Domain: Invalid [0] Policy: Passive Policy 2 [2] Exception Function: Policy::executeDomainPowerControlCapabilityChanged Exception Text: invalid map<K, T> key"

Answers

• Did this problem occur after any windows update? Have you tried to restore windows to an earlier date than the problem? Does the windows event viewer record any facts?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    You likely have an open source application that uses the Jenkins continuous integration framework. It's throwing an exception which is mucking with the power parameters such that they tell the OS it's time to hibernate. It's also possible that Intel is using Jenkins in their DPTF drivers, in which case the bug is in their lap... You might be able to update those drivers for a fix.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.