switch alpha 12

rbarton
rbarton Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
just need the part number for battery, also is it best to go with oem or have decent after market batteries with high capacity become available?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If your model is the sa5-271, this is the battery:
    KT.00204.003 BATTERY 2-CELL 4870MAH POLYMER - SONY AP16B 2S1P MAIN COMMON
    What's going on with the current battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If your model is the sa5-271, this is the battery:
    KT.00204.003 BATTERY 2-CELL 4870MAH POLYMER - SONY AP16B 2S1P MAIN COMMON
    What's going on with the current battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rbarton
    battery swelled and caused the screen to separate on the left
  • Is your notebook still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,460 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    Did you send a PM to @Acer-Karp like she requested in your earlier thread? https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/832141/#Comment_832141

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• rbarton
    i doubt it is under warranty, purchased in 10/2016
  • JackE
    Did @Acer-Karp send you a PM? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• rbarton
    yes, it was just a link to acer support. everything i saw involved sending my computer in. im going to see if i can find someone to do the battery replacement local to me. i cant be without my computer that long 
  • JackE
    I think the concern is leaving the swelling battery inside. Might want to try this. Seems highly rated. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    rbarton said:
    yes, it was just a link to acer support. everything i saw involved sending my computer in. im going to see if i can find someone to do the battery replacement local to me. i cant be without my computer that long 
    Hi rbarton,

I first would like to apologize for the PM, I wasn`t able to find the previous one. I sent you a pm asking for the SN of your unit so we can further assist you with the battery issue.

Please reply to the private message with your SN and I will be glad to help.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.