Sudden Fps drops in fortnite for 1 second and back to normal .

Options
167891012»

Answers

• CrystalHexagon
    CrystalHexagon Member Posts: 194 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hey I tried playing call of duty black ops 3 in low settings and stutters were dramatically decreased but they do occur rarely . Btw form day one I bought the laptop there is a slight bleeding on my screen . Do u think the display is culprit for stutters ? It is barely noticeable in image but clearly noticeable in person .
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Regarding light bleeding, it is a common problem in IPS displays. I wouldn't worry if there is a little light bleeding.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options
    Hey btw in my control panel I have 8 GB ram 5.94 usable.  So I guess my games are only getting 5.94 GB ram and not 8 gigs . Do u think this is the reason for my lag in games . If not I suspect my gpu and how to test if it is ok ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    the dual channel can improve the computer's performance.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options
    For dual channel I should add one more 8 GB stick right ?
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options
    Can you give me instructions as to how to find right ram stick for my laptop ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Send some screen shots of the memory and spd tabs that appear on the cpuz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CrystalHexagon
    edited June 2020
    Options

MEMORY TAB   
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options

SPD TAB
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Look this:

Remember to purchase ram memories with the same size, cas latency and speed. Perhaps colleague @GAMING6698 can point you to some memories.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CrystalHexagon
    Options
    It would be nice if @GAMING6698 help me in purchasing the right ram stick 😊
  • CrystalHexagon
    Options
    How did you get those lists of specs ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CrystalHexagon
    Options
    Dude ! I downloaded Watch dogs 1 and battlefield 3 which require 4gb ram and they are working like charm ! But even though fortnite need minimum 4 GB ram and I have 5.94 GB available then why my fortnite is stuttering and not the watch dogs or battlefield 3 which require 4 GB ram are not stuttering ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CrystalHexagon
    Options
    Ya I'll check them out 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then post the result here in the comments.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer