Acer Aspire Switch 10E Black Keyboard/Docking Station

mlccc2
mlccc2 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Where can I find a black docking station/keyboard for my Acer Aspire Switch 10E? This was given to me without it and I can get it to boot but it's frozen when it does so at this point I need the original keyboard and cannot use a Bluetooth compatible one. I've looked online including Ebay with no luck. Is there a silver one that is compatible if the black one is no longer available and what model part number would that be? Thanks for your time and help.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes. Check that both are very similar:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example SW5-014P-558V.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mlccc2
    edited May 2020
    This would be for an Acer Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013-1566 model
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited May 2020

Check this version bios: Add [Cancel the paring of Pad & Dock] item in BIOS setup menu. Data: 2015/11/20 Version: 1.09 Vendor: Acer Tamanho: 3.0 MB Download

Keyboard: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mlccc2
    Thanks. I saw that on Ebay but I need the whole keyboard/docking station since this was acquired without it since it's stuck on a "no bootable device" screen on startup.
  • I found the one with a Canadian dealer: https://www.sourceitstore.ca/product/6b-lcsn5-001/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mlccc2
    Thanks for your help. Again, I need the complete keyboard/docking station. If no options are available soon here, I'll be selling it online or throwing it into the dumpster.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited May 2020

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mlccc2
    Will that work with my particular model?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Yes. Check that both are very similar:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mlccc2
    Fantastic. I will be ordering this tomorrow. Thank you for your time and help on this egydiocoelho. I truly appreciate it.
  • you are welcome. when you buy the keyboard, post the result here.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer