My Acer Nitro 5 would rather throttle than turn up the fans. Why?

Options
13»

Answers

• Ninjakitty844
    Ninjakitty844 Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Ok now it says "Acer Care Center is still initializing. Please try it again later."
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you restart windows? Is the program not yet started?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ninjakitty844
    Ninjakitty844 Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options
    What happens when you restart windows? Is the program not yet started?

I was able to reinstall care center after finding my laptops serial number and entering it on Acer's website to download the program. It is the slowest program I have ever run on this laptop, literally freezes for 30 seconds any time I click anything. I went to updates and it said I was up to date, so I'm pretty sure I have the latest bios.