Acer Aspire E5-573G Dead/ Not turning on/ Not responding at all.

rohanchitte123
rohanchitte123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello, I have an Acer aspire e5-573g.

Everything was normal until one day I tried to shut down the laptop using the keyboard power key. But that didnt work so i used the start up menu and shut it down from there. Ever since my laptop has been completely dead.
I try to power on the laptop through the keyboard and it does nothing.
The charger is working fine, when it is plugged in the red led indicator turns on. But the laptop power blue light doesnt come.
I tried to do a hard reset by inserting a pin into the hole at the back of the laptop and the in the first attempt it didnt nothing. But i let it sit for an hour or so and in the retried and this time the laptop started. Also both the times i was holding the reset button for about 30 secs or more.
However, with the laptop turned on i tried to run my normal applications and everything worked fine until i moved the laptop and and after few mins it went dead again and ever since then i have tried reseting multiple times, tried removing inside battery, ram, hard disk and cmos battery and put it back in, tried to remove the static power as well but the laptop is just not responding. Only the charger indication works rest everything is absolutely dead.

Please help me.