Dual monitor problem

Options
SeytanKulesi2
SeytanKulesi2 Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives

Hello guys, enthusiastically 2 weeks ago I put a second monitor on my laptop. When I removed that monitor today, I noticed that my home screen didn't see my video card. I will also throw a picture for you. See;

While I am doing a gpu benchmark, it does not detect my graphics card. What can I do?
Device Manager;

Answers

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Edit: The main (my laptop monitor) does not detect the monitor when I plug in my second monitor. It only detects my second monitor. See: 

and, When I click on screen detection it definitely does not detect my home screen.
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options

Edit 2: I noticed that my home screen card is connected to my second screen in my display settings, but I don't know how to fix this. See;

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Up, up. Please i need help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of notebook? example an515-51-75kz. What are the models of both monitors?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SeytanKulesi2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    What is the exact model of notebook? example an515-51-75kz. What are the models of both monitors?
    Hello, My computer model is AN515-52. 
    Laptop's monitör left png.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Who controls the display of the notebook is the intel video card. Now, who controls the hdmi port, is the nvidia video card. Now, about your problem, have you tried to uninstall and delete the intel and nvidia video drivers like that?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SeytanKulesi2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    egydiocoelho dedi ki:
    TAMAM! Dizüstü bilgisayarın ekranını kontrol eden intel ekran kartıdır. Şimdi, hdmi bağlantı noktasını kontrol eden nvidia ekran kartı. Şimdi, sorununuz hakkında, böyle intel ve nvidia video sürücülerini kaldırmaya ve silmeye çalıştınız mı?

Hayır, sürücülere dokunmadım. Peki, hdmi girişi Nvidia grafik kartıma bağlı mı? Sürücülerimi silip yeniden kurarsam, nvidia 1050ti ekran 1'e bağlanacak mı? Bir sorum daha var, şu anda bir sorun mu var? Bir sorun mu var? where did you open that screen?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Please answer in English! Yes, who controls the hdmi port. Can you provide the exact model of the notebook? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, have you tried to uninstall and delete these drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Please answer in English! Yes, who controls the hdmi port. Can you provide the exact model of the notebook? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, have you tried to uninstall and delete these drivers?

AN515-52 Part Number: NH.Q3LEY.014 Sorry, i'm using translate. An error must have occurred. No, I did not try to delete it. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try uninstalling the intel and nvidia drivers and see if it resolves the problem.
    Then, update to the latest versions here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Try uninstalling the intel and nvidia drivers and see if it resolves the problem.
    Thank you, I will write the result here.
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Hello, After I removed the UHD Graphics 630 from my computer, the screen on my main monitor went, I restarted the computer from the other monitor, and the driver came again. As for it, he again assigned the UHD Graphics 630 to my main monitor.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What I understood, is when you connect the ASUS VS197 monitor to the hdmi port, the notebook monitor is no longer recognized, correct? Now, do both monitors appear here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    What I understood, is when you connect the ASUS VS197 monitor to the hdmi port, the notebook monitor is no longer recognized, correct? Now, do both monitors appear here?

When I connect the ASUS monitor to the hdmi input, when I open the nvidia control panel, I see that my nvidia gt1050ti graphics card is assigned to the ASUS monitor. I can't prevent this. UHD Graphics 630 is assigned to the monitor of my original laptop automatically.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, this is the default, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Yes, this is the default, see:

Then I guess this is not a problem I am experiencing. I can't thank you enough. I present my respect to your knowledge.