Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Please help sound issues, Predator Orion 3000

NikkiLNikkiL Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi,

I'm needing help to fix a sound problem. It started where the sound would only start working when I spam click from quiet to loud on the slider. Now my sounds not coming through at all. I have trouble shot my sound devices but they are all up to date. when in sound setting my device enabled is Realtek Audio. My speaker is connected with the audio jack in the front. Does anyone knows how I can fix this please. 

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 49,035 Trailblazer
    Are there any settings like that?
    Realtek HD Audio Drivers - Download
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • NikkiLNikkiL Member Posts: 2 New User
    Are there any settings like that?
    Realtek HD Audio Drivers - Download
    no I dont have this downloaded. I will download now.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 49,035 Trailblazer
    Have you updated the driver? Are the functions available?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)