Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Are broken hinge covered under warranty

AshtikAshtik Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 26 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
My friend has a Nitro 5 and while opening the laptop the hinge broke and the panel is coming apart in the middle. I have gone through the communities and facebook groups these seems like an extremely widespread issue. The laptop is under warranty and was never rough used and is as good as new except for the hinge issue that happened today. @Acer-Manny @Acer-Karp

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew Posts: 3,104 Acer Crew
    Ashtik said:
    My friend has a Nitro 5 and while opening the laptop the hinge broke and the panel is coming apart in the middle. I have gone through the communities and facebook groups these seems like an extremely widespread issue. The laptop is under warranty and was never rough used and is as good as new except for the hinge issue that happened today. @Acer-Manny @Acer-Karp
    I am sorry to see these happened to your Acer unit, unfortunately, we cannot determine or say if this will be accepted under warranty, you can read the warranty information for your country here and you need to get in contact with your Acer local support for better assistance: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Note: please keep in mind that the Acer community is not a direct portal to technical support or customer service, you can search and find what others had done on this type of situations for any tips and recommendations, this thread will be now closed.

I hope you get this resolved soon,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online320

Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
adsstopdev
adsstopdev
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Buccers
Buccers
emerson1980
emerson1980
FlyingDingu
FlyingDingu
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
jpa2020
jpa2020
Jrdiaz
Jrdiaz
JustK3n
JustK3n
kinghux
kinghux
Kno63
Kno63
lakinitro5
lakinitro5
MaClane
MaClane
MarioDaCosta
MarioDaCosta
PapaLouPH
PapaLouPH
Pradeep42
Pradeep42
rsthomis
rsthomis
ryan413102496256
ryan413102496256
shalomsam17
shalomsam17
tjn1c0la5
tjn1c0la5
Tortue
Tortue
V231
V231
Vasquez
Vasquez
+296 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3047

Total Points:5297

Total Accepted Answers: 265

GAMING6698 Mainframe Wrangler