MY NITRO SENSE WONT WORKS AND MAINBOARD NAME CHANGED AFTER I CHECK IT ON ACER CENTER

zwingli
zwingli Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Recently my acer have problem system function and i give it to service centre and they replace my mainboard, then my data oc C is gone include nitrosense and other in C: , then i download nitro sense on acer website and they said this not for my computer but i am sure i have download right version. So i check to acer centre and got my nitro 5 main board identify as Aspire XXX. I dont have idea for this, anyone can help me through?

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    The name is wrong. Do the following:
    b) then, go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro Aspier XXXX and install.

Now, the ideal is to contact technical support again, because in addition to the model name being wrong, the serial number is also invalid. There is no serial number in that order: 123467890123456789012
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    b) then, go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro Aspier XXXX and install.

Now, the ideal is to contact technical support again, because in addition to the model name being wrong, the serial number is also invalid. There is no serial number in that order: 123467890123456789012
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • zwingli
    zwingli Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks bro, that working for me. Maybe i should go to technical support again.
  • So, did my tip solve your problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer