Acer 5735 bluetooth module installation

Brand
Brand Member Posts: 23 Networker
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello people! I recently had to throw away an old hp laptop from 2009. Before recycling it I took it apart and saved some bits and pieces.

I found a Broadcom bcm92045nmd bluetooth module. Do you think that it can be compatible with the Acer 5735? This laptop has a bluetooth button but it does not have the module installed. It would be nice to make such a useless upgrade :p

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I think you need to purchase this module:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Yes, it will be compatible. But you must purchase this module: BT.21100.005
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Brand
    Brand Member Posts: 23 Networker
    Hi mate! I don't get it. What do you mean? My module will be physically compatible in terms of connector but not software side, or vice versa? :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I think you need to purchase this module:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer