NXGXGAA002XXXXX Acer Swift 1 laptop not turning on HELP!!!! 😭😭😭

Options
Gracie_57382
Gracie_57382 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My Acer Swift 1 laptop is not turning on even after I reset the battery with pinhole please help 

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Did you do the full procedure for the battery reset? You should disconnect the power supply, then press and hold the reset button for 15-30 seconds. Once you release the button wait 15-30 minutes before plugging the power supply back in. Wait for the indication showing the battery is fully charged and turn the machine back on. If you just hit the reset button without all the waiting the residual power won't be bled off and the reset will not be complete.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Gracie_57382
    Gracie_57382 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
     I did try this several times and it did  it work at all. Is there anything else that I can try and do? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)