Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 Ghost Screen

Options
6kapserg
6kapserg Member Posts: 21 Networker
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
im recently having ghost screen problem on my laptop. if i watch youtube for a long time the ghost screen happens, same thing at twitch,facebook,discord. i dont know what is causing this and i need help

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is it a problem similar to this?
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on the intel and nvidia websites?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 6kapserg
    6kapserg Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Options
    Is it a problem similar to this?
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on the intel and nvidia websites?
    no, it only happens when i watch youtube or facebook for long periods
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try resetting the battery:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bekotr
    Bekotr Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    6kapserg said:
    im recently having ghost screen problem on my laptop. if i watch youtube for a long time the ghost screen happens, same thing at twitch,facebook,discord. i dont know what is causing this and i need help
    Hello I have same problem about my nitro 5
    I sent service and they have changed my screen but I still have ghost screen problem
    Do you have recommend for me, did you fix it your problem?