My acer nitro 515-43 fps drop issue..

K222
K222 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
I have bought my acer nitro 515-43 on 27th August.. I've tried many offline and online  games soo far.. 
Online games - Apex legends , CS:Go , fortnite
Offline games - Just cause 4, Resident evil Bio hazard 2 , Rise of the Tomb rider , Hellblade ,
Both type - Gta v

So in every game I'm getting fps drops.. while playing a game my in the middle of nowhere it would start to slow-motioning in offline games...and low fps upto 5, in online games.. then games will not completely freeze but it would remain like that for more than 15 secs.. and keeps happening . I checked on task manager.. i saw my cpu was dropping to 0.40ghz for that time..and after when it reverts back it will be fine for 5min and the story repeats itself.. 
Note: i play on lowest possible settings..and I've updated each and every drivers in my laptop and play with maximum fan speed and with high-performance while ac plugged in.. 
Can anyone please help me.. it's really annoying.. I'm leaving some photos please check also❤️ ty

Answers

• does the clock return to normal when you reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • K222
    does the clock return to normal when you reset the battery?
    @egydiocoelho no it's come back normally and happens again its all happens in the middle of the game
  • Karlito
    Karlito Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Its thermal throttling. Need to change the thermal paste. And while you are at it change the pink gooy stuff on GPU memories with high quality thermal pads, lets you overclock your GPU significantly.
  • K222
    Karlito said:
    Its thermal throttling. Need to change the thermal paste. And while you are at it change the pink gooy stuff on GPU memories with high quality thermal pads, lets you overclock your GPU significantly.
    Okkk btw should i use liquid metal? Cause i tried one thermal paste but it will work for 3 days and then back to square one
  • alersae3
    alersae3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    The "realtek HD audio manager" is the issue accountable for the beep help, in case you open extent mixer, pug and un plug see if it pops up still and suggests movement for the sound. If it does, strive muting and un-muting