Turbo boost Driver

jason_ab
jason_ab Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
when i want to instal Turbo boost Driver face to this error: fatal error during instalation

Answers

• what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jason_ab

Tinkerer

E5_574G_56T4
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jason_ab

Tinkerer

again same error
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,509 Pathfinder
    @jason_ab
    I Think WIN 10 media had the intel driver loaded in it already for that hardware

Set high performance power plan then run userbenchmark and post result link here
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • jason_ab

Tinkerer

do u mean this:
    UserBenchmarks: Game 13%, Desk 43%, Work 27%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U - 55.9%
    GPU: Intel HD 520 (Mobile Skylake) - 3.6%
    HDD: WD Blue 2.5" 1TB (2004) - 23.1%
    RAM: Hynix HMT41GS6BFR8A-PB 1x8GB - 31.1%
    MBD: Acer Aspire E5-574G

• GAMING6698
    @jason_ab
    Run again then copy that page link and paste here

• I'm not sure if it will solve the problem, but have you tried to update the bios? https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6306?b=1

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GAMING6698
    Install latest one 

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

another error

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

it look mine is newer

• GAMING6698
    @jason_ab
    Check bios version in acer care centre 

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

bios version:V1.14

• Try upgrading to version 1.18. Remembering that updating the bios is risky and I am not responsible for any damage.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

what kind of damage?
    is it worthy?

• You can turn the notebook into a brick.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

so u dont have better idea?
  • You can check for any driver updates on the intel website. Also check if resetting the battery solves the intel me problem:
    Finally, try to update the bios, taking some precautions, such as:
    a) charge the battery to 100%;
    b) do not disconnect the power adapter;
    c) disable the antivirus;
    d) disconnect all peripherals from the USB ports.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• jason_ab

Tinkerer

another error during install intel drivers!!!!

is there any menu for turbo boost driver in bios?
    i cant fid any