Bluetooth not working

CaioMartins
CaioMartins Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi everyone, 

I have an Acer Swift 5 SF514-52T since February 2019. 
However, in the past weeks, I am facing an enormous problem with the Bluetooth Driver.
It often disappears, then I have to go on Device Manager > show hidden drivers > uninstall everything there > restart > install drivers again.
But this time it did not work! When I try to install the driver again it says that there is an installed and up to date driver. 
I tried many things such as:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and HealthRestore on Prompt Command. 
My Bluetooth Support Service is set as automatic already. 
Troubleshooting does not detect any Bluetooth on my laptop and as I said I am unable to reinstall or uninstall anything as the driver does not show on Device Manager (even if I choose hidden drivers).

I tried the hard restart on the laptop as well.

I honestly do not know what else to try.

Is there anyone who could help me?

Thank you a lot!

Answers

• If this problem occurred after some windows update, try to restore to a date before the problem.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,889 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    First, try to press F3 key or F3 & Fn keys together, to activate your WiFi/Bluetooth physically. Does your SF514-52T have the Intel Dual-Band 7265, Bluetooth 4.1? If so then try to open the back and take the card out and make sure that its seated properly and the arial wires (Black and white) are plugged in properly and are not lose. If that doesn't help then do the following: 

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 Problems

• A major problem that many have reported is with the Wi-Fi driver. Thankfully, you can find the solution for this yourself. The moment you install it, you must ensure that all the drivers are updated. If not, you should do it immediately. This will solve your problems.
    • However, if you still face disconnection problems, you may want to turn off power saving mode by going into Control Panel and choosing Power Options under the Hardware and Sound option. In Power Options, Edit Plan Settings. Choose Advanced Power Settings and Select Wireless Adapter here. You will see Power Saving Mode. Set the options in this to maximum performance.
    • You may also want to set all the advanced settings of the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 by going to Device Manager > Network Adapters > Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 > Properties (Right click). A point to note here is that you must use 2.4 GHz for a better connection. All the settings in the properties must also align with the settings of the router you are using.
    • You may also want to try setting Roaming Aggressiveness to Lowest and setting the AD HoC QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.

• CaioMartins
    If this problem occurred after some windows update, try to restore to a date before the problem.
    Hi Egydio, thank you but it did not occur after an update. Thus, I don't think that restoring will help too much
  • CaioMartins
    StevenGen said:
    First, try to press F3 key or F3 & Fn keys together, to activate your WiFi/Bluetooth physically. Does your SF514-52T have the Intel Dual-Band 7265, Bluetooth 4.1? If so then try to open the back and take the card out and make sure that its seated properly and the arial wires (Black and white) are plugged in properly and are not lose. If that doesn't help then do the following: 

• A major problem that many have reported is with the Wi-Fi driver. Thankfully, you can find the solution for this yourself. The moment you install it, you must ensure that all the drivers are updated. If not, you should do it immediately. This will solve your problems.
    • However, if you still face disconnection problems, you may want to turn off power saving mode by going into Control Panel and choosing Power Options under the Hardware and Sound option. In Power Options, Edit Plan Settings. Choose Advanced Power Settings and Select Wireless Adapter here. You will see Power Saving Mode. Set the options in this to maximum performance.
    • You may also want to set all the advanced settings of the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 by going to Device Manager > Network Adapters > Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265 > Properties (Right click). A point to note here is that you must use 2.4 GHz for a better connection. All the settings in the properties must also align with the settings of the router you are using.
    • You may also want to try setting Roaming Aggressiveness to Lowest and setting the AD HoC QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.

StevenGen said:

Thank you Steven. I only did not try opening my laptop. However, the other options did not work on solving the Bluetooth connection, unfortunately. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CaioMartins
    Thank you very much!!
    In the end, I got a solution. The only thing that worked was ignoring the Bluetooth Driver available at Acer which is lower than version 21. And downloading Version 21.9 from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29538/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10