"No Bootable Device Error" only when Hibernating from Windows 10 on my Aspire VN7 Laptop

Saeed4567
Saeed4567 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hi guys,

I recently installed an SSD into my Aspire VN7 laptop and followed the standard procedure to install Windows 10-64b.
Everything looks good now, the laptop is much faster doing some processes including start-up, etc. Also, the drivers
are updated to the newest versions and the Bios setting (click on F2 at start-up) is on default mode.
However, the only headache that I have is whenever I try to turn on the system from Hibernate, I get "no bootable device
found" message which can be easily bypassed by pushing "cnrtl+alt+del" and the system turns on and gets me to log in
page on WIndows. Note1, this does not happen at all when I turn it on from Shutdown or Restart. Note2, currently, I
have two windows 10: the old one on my HDD and the new one on the newly installed SSD. Note3, my Bios Boot setting is
as follows: 1)Windows boot manager, 2)SSD, 3)HDD,... Does anyone know how to remove this message permanently
without the hassle of installing new windows or updating it from a bootable flash?