Acer Aspire C20-220

BuzzWirePhotog
BuzzWirePhotog Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Acer Aspire C20-220
Windows 10 home 64-bit VERSION 1909
AMD A6-7310 APU with Radeon R4 Graphics

Mouse pointer keeps stuttering /freezing when you move it.. every few seconds ....
same goes for using software watching movies the stutter every few seconds ( cant watch full screen) with basic display drivers
Uninstalled the mouse .. reinstalled the mouse
Turned on mouse pointer trails ect as some fix videos say ..
Uninstalled the display drivers and software
Re installed the display drivers only still no good...
The basic windows driver works but doesn't look good and struggles to play hd videos
Or run software or games newer than mine sweep.. or jezzball .....

this has only been happening since the latest windows update
have uninstalled any software that i thought could be causing it...

any help or info greatly appreciated and needed

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Likely there is an app or driver in the background that is asking for and getting too high of priority, blocking everything else for a bit as it does it's thing. Have you installed anything recently?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BuzzWirePhotog
    i have installed a few things but have removed them all to see if any were the problem
    even uninstalled my kaspersky total security too see if it was that but no joy ,,,
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Fire up Resource Monitor and see if anything is maxing out. Usually mouse stutters have a background driver requesting exclusive PCI bus access when they should be asking for shared access.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BuzzWirePhotog
    only high running services processes are ctf loader , desktop windows manager and windows log-on app
    the rest are normal or lower with a few unknown
  • Is there a high consumption of the processor, ram or hard drive in the task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BuzzWirePhotog
    cpu 5 to 13  then spikes to 21 every few seconds
    ram at 21 got a few things running vlc firefox....
    disk 1%

when i disable the amd drivers and run the basic windows display driver
    all above are the same but without the spike on the cpu to 21
  • Does the same problem occur when pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)