Acer Predator Orion PO5-600s white light strip

Options
Waffle
Waffle Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello there, there is this white light strip in my pc that always bugs me, it really screws up the lighting when I put the fans on a colour like red, green or any colour that doesn't blend well with the white light. Is there any way to change the colour of this or turn it off? Or would i have to open the pc and unplug it? I cant find anything to change it in predatorsense.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Show us a picture so we can see which one you are talking about.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Waffle
    Options
    heres the photos, pardon the mediocre image quality, my phone isnt exactly the best when it comes to the camera. i shouldve thought of posting these earlier
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm not seeing it in that second image. Is it off there or am I just blind?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Waffle
    Options
    billsey said:
    I'm not seeing it in that second image. Is it off there or am I just blind?
    no, its not off it was just a bad image, if you can see the white reflecting on the cpu cooler and gpu then thats the light im talking about
  • Willz
    Willz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    tower, up and behind where the left panel detaches, there is a downward facing LED strip that is set to White. It is directly connected to the MB in RGB header 1 as opposed to connecting to the ACER Fan/ RGB controller. how can this light be changed? usually there would be software for the MB to do this however as its an acer board you dont get any??? Any Help Acer?