Nitro Sense not working in my Nitro Laptop, seriously I tried every single option even from youtube

2»

Answers

• PedroRamos284
    PedroRamos284 Member Posts: 21 Networker
    JackE said:
    I don't think we saw the BIOS Information tab other than filtered thru msinfo32, did we? WinTweak is supposed to allow changing the BIOS Information OEM name. Jack E/NJ
    the name on the bios is NG-AN515-52-5547
  • PedroRamos284
    Can you uninstall all predator sense and nitro sense that are installed? Then run this again:
    Then, go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro NG-AN515-52-5547 and install. Now, your phone has to support the Predator sense app as well.
    Then install the predator sense appxbundle application.
    will try this!
    doesnt seem to be working either, it changes the name on the regedit back to Nitro NG************ but it doesnt even install, it says computer not supported.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    edited May 2020
    What happens when you remove the word Nitro and leave only the name NG-AN515-52-5547 in the folder?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dajkalaszlo
    dajkalaszlo Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Nitro Sense not working in my Nitro Laptop, seriously I tried every single option even from youtube and third party apps, so I tried installing predator sense, and for some weird reason it actually works, I have multiple questions, my version of predator sense doesnt allow to connect with my android phone but I know that the laptop supports it, my model is NG-AN515-52-5547, it has an geforce gtx 1060 6gb, 8gb of ram and an Intel core i7 8750h with 6 cores, I will attach screenshots for both informations. anyone knows how I can install the latest predator sense app that allows to connect with phone on my version? everything about this laptop seems weird, but it works really well though.

Hey i am in the same boat. I dont understand why my Aspire V nitro didnt get nitro sensei.... Sounds nonsense. Which version of predator sense works for you? I tried one yesterday but it jsut does not let me install it...
  • PedroRamos284
    Nitro Sense not working in my Nitro Laptop, seriously I tried every single option even from youtube and third party apps, so I tried installing predator sense, and for some weird reason it actually works, I have multiple questions, my version of predator sense doesnt allow to connect with my android phone but I know that the laptop supports it, my model is NG-AN515-52-5547, it has an geforce gtx 1060 6gb, 8gb of ram and an Intel core i7 8750h with 6 cores, I will attach screenshots for both informations. anyone knows how I can install the latest predator sense app that allows to connect with phone on my version? everything about this laptop seems weird, but it works really well though.

Hey i am in the same boat. I dont understand why my Aspire V nitro didnt get nitro sensei.... Sounds nonsense. Which version of predator sense works for you? I tried one yesterday but it jsut does not let me install it...
    I will upload my version to google drive and then I will share it with you, this is the only one that seems to be working for me I suspect because the specs of my computer are very similar to the Acer Predator Helios 300 i7 series.
  • In my opinion, the problem is in the name of the device. Nitro AN515-52 was to appear and not NG-AN515-52-5547
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)