Acer chrome book r11 still indicates charging after the ac adapter is unplugged

Options
Razaaque
Razaaque Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My chrome book R11 has been behaving funny for about 2 days now. A little quantity of water seeped in from the vents underneath and I opened it to dry, after removing the under casing I disconnected the battery before cleaning the affected surfaces. majorly the aluminium parts and not the board. after cleaning and drying the water, I connected the battery but couldn't power up because perhaps the battery was drained. after charging for a while it came up but even after unplugging the charging indicator (blue) is still on. pls help with this 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you spill any liquid on the chromebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Razaaque
    Options
    Kind of, some got in through the bottom vents. But I cleaned all already
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the chromebook? Example c731-c9da.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Razaaque
    Options
    It is a CB5-132T-C8ZW 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It is very likely that the liquid has damaged some component of the motherboard. In my opinion, the best option is to analyze the notebook at a repair center.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer