My Acer Nitro 5 is extremely lagging and stuttering.

SuniKurinto
SuniKurinto Member Posts: 3 New User
My Acer Nitro 5 has 1TB HDD and 8gb Ram. Can someone help me fix this problem? whenever i open my task bar it shows 100 percent ram and 100 percent disk usage. I think that may be the cause of the lags and stutters but i dont know how to fix it. It is also very slow whenever i'm booting up my laptop because it shows a black screen before opening. My parent's really had to work hard to get me this laptop. For us its already very expensive and i really want to fix it. Help me please.

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,444 Pathfinder
    edited May 2020
    @SuniKurinto perform clean reset 
    If you have important data or files installed then first store it in USB.

To fully reset follow this↓

Use the following steps to restore the your computer to factory defaults.

1. Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
    2. Press the Power key to turn on the computer.
    3. Press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen. Your system should boot to a blue screen that says Choose an option.
    4. Select Troubleshoot.
    5. Click Reset your PC. This process will erase all data on the your system. Choose the Refresh your PC option if you want to restore your system and retain your data.
    6. Click Next, then select fully clean the drive
    7. Click Reset to begin the recovery.
    https://youtu.be/IFuWwuc2oH4
    (In video they select keep my files, you need to select fully clean my drive)
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • what is the exact model of the notebook? example an515-51-75kz. have you uninstalled antivirus? on the disk at 100%, it is a problem in windows. Have you tried to update windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dexdexie
    Dexdexie Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited December 2021
    I need help. My laptop look like this. The bottom part of the screen is lagging while the upper part is accessible. What shall i do? My laptop is acer nitro 5 AN515-55-56R2
  • Dexdexie said:
    I need help. My laptop look like this. The bottom part of the screen is lagging while the upper part is accessible. What shall i do? My laptop is acer nitro 5 AN515-55-56R2
    I suggest you ask a new question. Now, does this issue also occur in bios? If the issue occurs in the bios, it may indicate a hardware failure. Does this issue also occur when connecting an external monitor?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)